PhonePe Recruitment Drive 2023
First-principle problem solvers who are passionate about working with data and uncovering the stories that the numbers hide. If you’re a curious mind and constantly questions the status-quo, then you’d fit right in with us.
- Minimum 0.6 M to 3 years of analytics experience in relevant roles
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Penchant for business & curiosity to understand how the product works
- Ability to write complex queries on SQL to manipulate, consolidate multiple data sources for the purpose of dashboarding and analysis
- Intuition for data and ability to handle big data sources
- Strong working knowledge in Excel and visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView
- Understanding of data-analysis languages such as R, Python and in core statistical concepts is expected;
- Experience in building ML models is good-to-have, but not mandatory
- Ability to clearly explain thoughts and ideas either verbally or in the written form.
- Candidates who are able to explain the story behind their analysis will find themselves at an advantage
- Be an integral part of the pod strategy and will have to define the critical metrics. You’ll also monitor performance trends and influence any interventions, based on performance.
- Collaborate closely with the business, and product functions to understand the business problem and translate them into the right analytical problem statement
- Own the entire insight generation phase and work on deep, thorough analysis to provide unbiased answers on the identified problem statement. These insights and decisions will be influenced based on your presentation of the evidence, backed by data-driven hypothesis
- Move past just being the “Data person” and contribute with individual thoughts on how to improve the critical metrics for the pod. We love people who think of themselves as the business owner and then goes back to the data to prove or disprove the thought.
- Act as the analytics and visualization SME for the team and ensure that the dashboards are designed and built in a way that makes it easy for the pod to consume the data they need
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards. Pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app.
Apply For :- Click Here