PTC Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For QA Analyst Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc| Fresher | Pune location
PTC Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring QA Analyst Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc at Pune . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: PTC
Job Role: QA Analyst Engineer (Associate Quality Assurance Analyst)
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc(CS/IT/IS or Relevant)
Batch: Not Mention
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Qualification for PTC Recruitment 2022:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Follows quality assurance standards and processes. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Has reasonable knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Follows disciplined software development practices. Performs a variety of quality assurance tasks.
The individual will be playing important role in ensuring high quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects for IoT platform and applications. Augmented reality and IoT are a significant component of PTC’s strategic direction
You will be part of quality assurance team which is responsible for testing IoT platform and applications located in Pune.
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA lead, product manager to shape the product and deliver product releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues (if any) and can balance quality with time bound delivery with a release perspective
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with a testing strategy for a given release with inputs from team, if needed.
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team doing frequent releases
- Understand the product domain
- Hands-on Web UI automated and manual testing experience
- Good understanding of different automation tools that can be used for Web UI test automation and command expertise in at least on one of them for testing
- Good experience with version control tool like Git, SVN etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and working knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Apply Before the link Expires Accenture Instrument Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Associate Software Engineering .,,,,,