QAD Inc Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Graduate Trainee | Apply Now
QAD Inc Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Graduate Trainee Trainee BE/ B.Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: QAD Inc
Role: Graduate Trainee
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
The Graduate Trainee – System Administration is responsible for developing QAD and Progress technical skills & developing a strong understanding of the established QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes, procedures and work instructions by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
1) Attend instructor led training for :
- QAD Enterprise Applications Overview
- Progress 4GL
- Progress Installation and Database Administration
- QAD Standard Edition & Enterprise Edition Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD .NET UI Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Qxtend Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes ,procedures and work instructions
- Environments monitoring for Non Production environments – Includes Icinga monitoring, Email monitoring & any special manual monitoring.
- User administration
- Printer Management
- Batch Management
- Severity 2 and 3 incidents handling
- Low APA% instance investigation
- Shadow the mentor handling database refreshes and other database administration tasks and begin handling such requests for C & B Cloud customers under the supervision of the mentor.
- Other Minor Cloud Non-Production environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-1 year of IT industry experience.
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Good to have a Red Hat Certifiacation(RHCE) or Microsoft Certificate(MCP/MCSE) or any Cloud certifications like AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here