Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 For Intern | Work From Home
Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Intern for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BSc/BCA/MCA – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch graduates to Work From Home. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Salary: Company Standard
Job Location: Work From Home (Remote)
Last Date: 4th June 2022
Duration : Six(06) Month
- Knowledge of Linux machines, Networks, Database Concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certification in AWS/GCP will be an added advantage
- Selected candidates will be hired a inters for the specific period
- There will not be any salary/stipend during the period
- The selected candidates will be provided OJT and later hired as FTE based on company norms after the successful completion of the internship
About us :
Radical Technologies is a non-fiction book by the UK-based American author Adam Greenfield. Subtitled ‘The design of everyday life’ it looks at the technologies that are transforming the world at an ever increasing rate.
Greenfield’s take on the influence of technologies such as blockchain and digital fabrication is generally speaking a pessimistic one. He is concerned about the atomisation of society as experience becomes individualised, and about how we are unwittingly handing over vast amounts of power to faceless corporations with very little debate from politicians and other leaders about what we actually want from technology
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
To Apply Radical : click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !