For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Revnue Digital Recruitment Drive 2022 freshers for Backend Developer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Revnue Digital Recruitment Drive 2022
About the Job:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Write code that is easy for other engineers to understand and expand on, through technology/library choices, code style (readability matters), and documentation
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python – Django framework
- Web development experience with web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Experience working with a relational database, such as PostgreSQL/ SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Apply For :- Click Here