Shell Off Campus 2022 | For Software Engineer DevOps | Apply Now
Shell Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Engineer DevOps BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Shell
Job Role: Software Engineer DevOps
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
What’s the role
As an SRE you will join a team of reliability engineers who partner with development teams throughout the organization with the goal of improving products, features, and flow reliability.
An SRE spends just as much of their time working on systems as they do write code. You’ll be tasked with all manner of work from building operational tooling, automating operational workflows, performing architecture and design reviews, investigating system failures and complex outages, improving our monitoring infrastructure, defining service level objectives and agreements for products and flows, and much more.
Our Tech stack: Azure & AWS native, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins, Docker, EKS (Kubernetes), AKS, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, MoogSoft, AquaWave, Palo Alto products and more!
Your further responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of SRE Engineers in the US, Europe & India to deliver world class services
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored, and raising alerts when needed
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers
- Share on-call for most critical systems and lead incident response and no-blame post-mortem analysis and review
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- We are expert in infrastructure and best practices, and we help development teams using infrastructure more effectively.
- We are on point for capacity planning and to help teams anticipate and prepare for growth.
What we need from you
- Grit, drive and a deep sense of ownership.
- BE, BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Expertise or deep working knowledge in Cloud networking and Next Gen security services
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure using Terraform/Cloud Formation, strong understanding of different AWS services and platform and their associated limitations.
- Knowledge of development languages such as Python or Go and other scripting languages to develop tools, scripts, and frameworks that drive efficiency in automation, monitoring, and management of our large-scale environments.
- Extensive experience with different AWS services
- Ability to customize cloud infrastructure components and hands on experience with Azure DevOps/ GitHub Actions/ Jenkins, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub etc.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Good understanding of the DevOps and SAFe/Scrum ways of working
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here