Siemens Off Campus 2022 | For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Apply Now !
Siemens Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for As Database Administrator Trainee Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Batch||2018, 19 ,20, 21, 2022|
|Salary||INR 5.5 LPA|
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion you will be responsible for the following:
- Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
- You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
- You will support in project planning / development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out
- You present the development results and co-ordinate with users, decision makers, suppliers and customers.
- You support during procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and validation of the products.
- You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 0-2 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering along with experience of in the field of drive technology in Trains
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of simulation tools / techniques for circuits of power electronics
- You are familiar with analysis and review methodologies
- You are willing to travel as required for project
- Good Communication Skills
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
All Jobs In India Click For More Job’s Updates
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !