Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion you will be responsible for the following:
- Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
- You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
- You will support in project planning / development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out
- You present the development results and co-ordinate with users, decision makers, suppliers and customers.
- You support during procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and validation of the products.
- You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.