Sony Hiring Fresher 2023 freshers for Intern Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sony Hiring Fresher 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Data Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Applications or another closely related technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge and relevant programming experience with Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other ML and DL libraries, mainly in Computer Vision tasks.
- Knowledge of applying state-of-the-art deep neural networks-based models to various
Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and transformers mainstay.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
Good to have Skills:
- Programming experience with Scikit-Image, OpenCV with Python, and MATLAB would be desirable.
- Programming knowledge of using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in Python, C, and C++.
- Demonstrate research capabilities through relevant publication records in leading Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision journals and conferences.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Participation in Kaggle and other open-source grand challenge competitions.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in early January 2023. Internships at Sony Research India are aimed at offering students with industry exposure and production-level project experience. The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at SRI.
For this internship, we’re only looking for candidates who have demonstrable skills and knowledge in Image Processing and Computer Vision, with strong software development skills using PyTorch and Python. During this internship, you’ll work closely with research scientists and other members of the team on various development and optimization tasks relating to object detection, tracking, and recognition. You’ll have the opportunity to actively participate in designing and creating stable and scalable high-quality applications. In addition, you’ll be expected to actively work on development activities daily, be it testing, fixing bugs, or other coding-related issues.Other P&L related tasks and requests as required.
Apply For :- Click Here