Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Software Associate Analyst| Apply Now
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Analyst Engineer BE/ B.Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Analyst Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers/ Experience
Batch: 2018/201/2020 /2021/2022
Salary: depend On Interview
Standard Chartered Global Recruitment Role Responsibilities
Manage and/ or resolve alerts/ cases.
- Follow the Correspondent/ Non- Correspondent Banking DOI to process risk events in line with Assess, Analyse, Act (AAA) process.
- Do further analysis and escalations using knowledge about complex products.
People and Talent
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory, and policy-compliant conduct is the norm.
- Analyze significant financial crime risk events (e.g. non-compliant transactions, production orders) to ensure that all connected parties, particularly cross-border are identified and reported at the appropriate levels internally across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management is informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/ or activities are ceased.
- Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the FCSU to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct, and compliance matters
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here