Synopsys Recruitment Drive 2022 | For Intern – Technical Engineering | Apply Now !
Synopsys Recruitment Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for As Intern – Technical Engineering Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Intern – Technical Engineering|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary||3 to 7 LPA (Estimated)|
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Job Description and Requirements
Industry leading simulation solution and Custom Design Platform:
The Synopsys simulator delivers superior verification performance and capacity for all classes of design, including, custom digital, memory and analog/mixed-signal circuits. The comprehensive offering includes advanced analysis options for native circuit checking, power, signal and reliability analysis and mixed-signal simulation. Designer productivity is negatively impacted by the overwhelming number of simulations that need to be run. Not only is the number of simulations increasing, but the size of circuits, combined with extracted post-layout parasitic, is far exceeding the capacity of traditional simulation solutions. Synopsys’ market leading simulators are built on best-in-class technologies that deliver increased productivity and designer confidence to address today’s AMS verification challenges.
As an Intern in Custom Compiler product team, you will be working on iPDK (OA compatible Process Design kits) development and validation. You will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
- Running QA and regression test for developed PDKs
- Participate I development of PDKs for Synopsys customers
- Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
- Development and delivery of product training material
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Solid understanding of circuit designs and related design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of CMOS fundamentals and familiarity with ASIC design flow, and/or VLSI design methodologies.
- Have hands on knowledge on UNIX/Linux.
- Have hands on experience with any scripting languages like perl, python, Tcl etc.
- Strong debugging skills and passion for solving engineering problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate discussions in a small group.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here