Synopsys Recruitment Drive 2023
Preferred Qualification, Skills and Capabilities :
- Proactive support STAR Memory System, STAR Hierarchical Systemand other HAT products
- Interface with customers, Synopsys AEs, and engineering staff to ensure a timely response to customer issues. Primary modes of communication will be through email and telephone.
- Write and maintain application notes, FAQ’s, training materials, and other support material, providing customers easy access to application information.
- Support Tools – Interface directly with SolvNetPlus and the Engineering Database to document and track resolutions to customer issues,
- Some travel might be required.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter and connected, and security is an integral part of the design.
Powering this new era of innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring amazing new products to life.
Apply For :- Click Here