Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | Pan India Location
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers as Software Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA – 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Texas Instruments
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE /B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Salary: 12 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
- Knowledge of embedded system – Microprocessor, Arm cores
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA,
- Knowledge peripherals like I2C, SPI,UART, Flash, Display, capture, TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem in Linux and RTOS domain
- Development over embedded Linux – Knowledge of V4l2, gstreamer, wayland, QT, python, Device drivers, Debugging Linux based application.
- Knowledge of writing application in areas of Automotive and industrial space and experience in SE development best practices is an added advantage.
- Develop SW Frame work, drivers and application in Linux or RTOS environment.
- Develop application specific software demos and examples which enables to benchmark TI processor capability and help customer to get started on their product development.
- Able to look the software deliverables from end user point of view – ease of use, well documented code, design documents
- Analyzes and writes test and procedures for the components developed.
- Participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements and implement it on TI software.
- Work on variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver assist, driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV.
- 0-2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here