Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022 | STEPUP People Ambassador – FY23 | Apply Now !
Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of STEPUP People Ambassador – FY23. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022)
Company Name : Wipro
Post Name: STEPUP People Ambassador – FY23
Degree : BSc, B Com, BBA, BBM, BA, BMS / Graduate
Batch : 2020, 2021, 2022
Experience : freshers (0 – 1 years*)
CTC : ₹2.5 To 5 LPA*
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/
- BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Here’s your chance to drive change. Change that inspires and boosts people and organizations. STEP UP is our three-year exclusive program for non-engineering graduates to kickstart careers in the field of Talent Acquisition/ HR/ WMG (Workforce Management).
- Pursue a Wipro sponsored Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) with a prestigious management institution while getting professional experience within specialized functions, like HR/ TA/ WMG at Wipro.
Why choose STEP UP?
- Start your professional journey with an edge
- Practice and application of academic learning at work with on-the-job training
- Widen your horizon with an engagement framework
- Learn from senior professionals and enhance your informal network
- Fast track your growth with orientation and skills training
- Be equipped with relevant orientation and skill training to accelerate performance at work
- Pursue sponsored Executive Post Graduation Diploma (EPGDM)
- Build a strong theoretical base & implement your learnings at work
Compensation per annum:
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
- The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date.
- The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
📌 Learn JAVA Programing Language To Crack Your Interview: https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/