Wipro WILP Off Campus 2022 | For Graduate Trainee | Apply Now !
Wipro WILP Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for As Graduate Trainee Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||15K to 23K|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 September 2022|
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Registration parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
All Jobs In India Click For More Job’s Updates
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !