Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Product Marketing Associate / Specialist | BE /B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma/ MBA/ BBM | All India
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Product Marketing Associate / Specialist from BE/B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma/ MBA/ BBM – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : Zoho
Job Role: Product Marketing Associate / Specialist
Qualification: BE /B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma/ MBA/ BBM
Salary: INR 6.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Who are we looking for?
- Self-driven and outcome-oriented.
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task.
- A solutions-first thinker and loves teamwork.
- Passionate about helping customers find success.
- Never compromises on quality or delivering great user experience.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Has excellent written skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in simple, direct, and friendly tone.
If the above describes you, read further and apply.
What would your work entail?
- Put to use your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for marketing.
- Understanding highly technical concepts and communicating them in a language that the target audience resonates with.
- Help drive lead generation – with a specific focus on our Go-to-Market approach all the way from strategy to execution and measurement.
- Define and captain the campaign strategy for global customer acquisition and retention.
- Create customer activations over diverse marketing channels to drive product subscriptions.
- Collaborate with our international business partners on marketing communications strategy.
- Track project performance and provide data-backed insights to optimize them.
- Find new opportunity/areas to ensure business success with regular quant-driven discussions with Zoho leadership.
Your jobs and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it for content marketing.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here