Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Java Integration Developers | BE /B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Java Integration Developers from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA – 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : zycus
Job Role: Java Integration Developers
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Salary: INR 6.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Zycus is looking for Freshers having strong coding in Java for our Integration team to join us and be the techno-functional expert for projects, taking care of integration of Zycus products.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s integration needs.
- Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P etc)
- Understanding ERP Systems of customers on the integration perspective.
- Involving in mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform gap analysis.
- Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements.
- Implement & Support Single Sign On Integration – Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client side.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge (Java, Web Services, REST, SFTP, JMS, JSON, XML Parser etc)
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
The position holder will report to an Integration Lead.
On Boarding Induction Training and Certification includes:
- Zycus Product and internal tools.
- Java, APIs, Integration Architecture knowledge, Web Services, REST, SFTP, JMS, JSON and XML parsers etc.
- Delivery Process & documentations
- Excel and Basic SQL queries
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher
Learn JAVA: https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/