ServiceNow Careers Recruitment Drive 2023
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
Apply For :- Click Here