Wipro Careers Recruitment Drive 2023
Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation that offers a wide range of IT services, consulting, and business process outsourcing solutions to clients across various industries worldwide. Founded in 1945 by M.H. Hasham Premji, the company has grown significantly over the years and is now headquartered in Bangalore, India. With a strong focus on innovation and sustainability, Wipro has become a leading player in the technology industry, consistently delivering value to its clients through cutting-edge solutions and services. Today, Wipro employs over 200,000 people across the globe and has a reputation for providing quality services to its clients while maintaining ethical business practices.
What you get to do in this role:
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Ensure that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failures.
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, and status.
- Ensure all codes are raised as per the norm defined for the project/program/account with clear descriptions and replication patterns.
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and reports as requested.
- Coordinate with the team on daily project status and progress and document it.
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk, and report it to concerned stakeholders.
- Report status to customers on an ongoing basis with respect to the project and its execution.
- Capture all requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work.
- Take feedback on a regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Document all necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation.
- Ensure good quality of interaction with the customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc.
- Provide timely response to customer requests and avoid instances of complaints either internally or externally.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
To be successful in this role you have:
- Understand the requirements and design of the product/software.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas in the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues and problem statements.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyze client requirements and convert them into feasible designs.
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out the detailed investigation into software requirements.
- Confer with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities.
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/module development.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development, and proposed software.
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Apply For :- Click Here