DXC Recruitment Drive 2023
Essential Job Functions
- Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in voice or data networks
- Experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices
- Experience working with networking software and hardware
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply For :- Click Here