Concentrix Recruitment Drive 2023
Associate, Real Time Management
Concentrix is a global business services company that leverages technology to enhance customer engagement and drive business performance. Our mission is to collaborate with forward-thinking executives worldwide, ensuring their businesses are future-proofed and capable of surpassing customer expectations and competition.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
As a Real-Time Associate, you will gain exposure to call center management processes, tools, and applications, while also having visibility within the organization. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring programs for Real-Time Adherence, Schedule Adherence, and Workforce Management Functions, while providing Tier-1 helpdesk support for CIS.
- Utilizing applications such as CMS, IEX, IMDS, WFM Now, and others.
- Providing input to stakeholders and driving labor management.
- Interacting with Client Command Centres, Workforce Management Groups, Technology & Network Services Teams.
- Handling CIS Internal Customers.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Key Skills and Knowledge:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective organizational skills and proficiency in multitasking.
- Quick and logical decision-making in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team building, leadership, and logical thought processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders and client representatives.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, meeting multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party assisting with our recruitment process will ever request candidates to pay ‘recruitment,’ ‘processing,’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. All offer letters and recruitment correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letterhead with authentic signatures of relevant Concentrix authorities.
Apply For :- Click Here