If you love technology, are naturally inquisitive and enjoy solving problems using an
analytical mindset, we would be interested in talking to you. This position is based in
Kolkata, however candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our projects may
require team members to work at other PwC offices and/or client sites across India or
● You'll need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,
demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience
● Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
● Ability to solve problems independently.
● Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
● Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
● Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
● Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
● Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack