NTT Recruitment Drive 2023
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
Apply For :- Click Here