Sony Recruitment Drive 2023
Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities on a daily basis, and participate in speech generation-related topics of the project, like the development of the TTS/Voice Cloning System.
- 6 months starting July 2023 first week
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Ph.D. or Master from Computer Science background or Bachelor with hands-on experience in Generative models with applications audio/speech.
- Dreams & Curiosity: Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
- Diversity: Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- Integrity & Sincerity: Earn the trust of the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
- Sustainability: Fulfil our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields. For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide. Sony Research India (SRI) is offering outstanding career opportunities around frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
Apply For :- Click Here