IBM Recruitment Drive 2023
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
Apply For :- Click Here