Accenture Hiring for New Associate – Business Process Design :-Accenture freshers for New Associate – Business Process Design Any BE B Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Accenture Hiring for New Associate – Business Process Design
|Job Role||New Associate – Business Process Design|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BSC, BCA, BBA|
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Apply For Capgemini:- Click Here
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Excel
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Business Process Design team defines the business activities that enable them to function ensuring that these processes are optimized, effective, meet customer requirements and support and sustain organizational development and growth.
In Operations Management you will be resposible for the area of management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. This involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.