Wipro Hiring for System Engineer :-Wipro freshers for System Engineer Any BE B Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Hiring for System Engineer
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BSC, BCA, ME, MTech ,MCA
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 2022|
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Basic knowledge of any programing language
Apply For IBM:- Click Here
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
Apply For Capgemini:- Click Here
It would be a value add if you are Education in:
- BE, BTech, BSC, BCA, ME, MTech ,MCA
What would you do?
- Document all cal
- Complete call logs and reports.
- l information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
Apply Before the link Expires Wipro Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Wipro Hiring for System Engineer
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link : Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !