Amazon is Hiring Freshers 2022 For Digital Content Associate | Apply Now
Amazon is Hiring Freshers 2022 For Digital Content Associate from Any Graduate at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Amazon
Job Role: Advisor Role
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Not Mention
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 year*)
Salary: INR 4.8 LPA (depend upon your interview and experience)
Job Location: Chennai
Responsibilities: – The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on web pages and digital content for the e-book reader.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- Need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. He/she has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- Needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. He/she will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- Should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- May be required to audit /evaluate books with adult content.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries.
Apply Before the link Expires. PhonePe Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Advisor Role.,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here