For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Catalog Assistant Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity at Amazon Home Services will appeal to you.
We are looking out for candidates for Catalog Assistant
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with Service Providers, Customer Service team, Customer outbound process, Service category team and Operations to identify the gaps in fulfillment of a service provided to the customer and work with them to alleviate their acute/short-term issues. You will partner with program and product management team as well to identify long-term fulfillment features and programs to improve customer experience on the Amazon Home Services business in A.in.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form.
- Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications. · Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
· Knowledge in Excel, SQL and Macros would be a plus · Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
Apply For :- Click Here