Title: Analyst – ABI
Role: Analytics & Behavioral Insights (ABI)
Hiring Location: Hyderabad
Business Unit: Global Talent Operations
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Deloitte Global (DTTL) is ideal for individuals who would like to gain global experience and return to a role wholly serving their Deloitte firm at the end of the term. Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. Candidates would be expected to work from their current location.
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for:
· Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
· Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
· Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
· Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
· Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
· Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder