Apple Off Campus Drive 2022| For Full Stack Software Engineer | Apply Now !
Apple Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Full Stack Software Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Hike Off Campus Drive
|Job Role||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Master Degree|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022|
Upto 13.5 to 17.3 LPA
As a Software Engineer within Apple Care Digital business, you will be part of a ground up innovation team creating new and innovative experiences for human interaction with autonomous technology. You will be prototyping and developing frameworks and daemons on Apple all OS platforms.
FOCUS ON APPLIED RESEARCH ENGINEERING We work in a fast paced, startup-like environment and you will be part of every stage of development working multi-functionally with user interface designers, business, frontline teams, development engineers, architects from concept phase to deployment. We are looking for an on-device full-stack engineer who is passionate about software quality, user experience and innovative solutions to work at the low-level OS platforms.
- Proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Familiarity with common iOS, iPadOS, MacOS frameworks including low-level I/O and kernel frameworks including Core Data, Core Animation, Core Audio, Dispatch, IOKit, XPC, Kernel Management, DNSSD, OS, CloudKit, Metal, etc.
- Familiarity with advanced cognitive, kernel and graphics toolkit iOS, iPadOS, MacOS frameworks including CoreML, AppKit, VisionKit, Hypervisor, RealityKit, ARKit, etc.
- Experience creating powerful and concise APIs and broad knowledge of layered software architecture.
- Experience working on hybrid architectures with App Native and distributed remote communication technologies.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming and design with keen eye to standard methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with performance – profiling, identifying, and implementing optimization strategies.
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks and hands on knowledge of ARM assembly, Real time system software development, Kernel software development, Driver software development.
- Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, and synchronization.
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and people in other fields.
- Motivated self-starter and great teammate who thrives working in a dynamic environment and learning new technologies.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with in-depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Hands on experience working on BSD/Linux Kernel networking stack, Unix networking, including sockets API, networking transports / protocols (e.g. HTTP2, QUIC, etc.)
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve complex problems and admiration for research oriented teams.
- While the following skills aren’t required, knowledge of one or more of these areas would be valuable:
- – Knowledge & experience with C, Golang or Java.
- – Experience developing applications using micro service and SOA based architectures with highly scalable solutions.
- – Knowledge in SQL(MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and No-SQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.) databases.
- – Experience in designing and building cloud based responsive server side applications using server side technologies and languages.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !