Blackline Off Campus 2022 | For Associate Site Reliability Engineer | Apply Now
Blackline Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Site Reliability Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Site Reliability Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing!
At Blackline, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Make Your Mark:
- The Associate DevOps Engineerwill work as part of a highly collaborative team on developing and maintaining automated build and deployment systems. Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability. Assist in developing and implementing various tools and scripts and perform deployments and patches per the needs of the business.
You’ll Get To:
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with stakeholders to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for internal and external customers.
- Work with the team leads to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with various technical proof of concepts.
What You’ll Bring:
- Solid foundation in programming fundamentals (variables, control structures, Boolean logic, OOP concepts).
- Beginner-level understanding of build/test/deploy automation tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of SDLC and various development methodologies.
- Familiar with principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- 0-1 years’ experience with automation scripting (PowerShell preferred).
- 0-1 years’ experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Ruby, Java.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher