BT Group Off Campus 2022 | For DevOps Professional | Apply Now
BT Group Walk In Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for DevOps Professional Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|BE/ B.Tech / BSc/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
About this role
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. At our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers – those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- The role expects on demand call-out support (24×7) during exception cases to support business. This may need to join calls or connect to resolve the incidents or SR.
skills & experience
- Terraform : to Deploy Terraform and ensures all GCP Resources are created at GCP Platform Via CI/CD piplines.
- GCP : Experience preferred.
- Version control Systems:GitLab
- Containerizing & Clustering:,Docker, Dockerfiles, Kubernetes
- CI/CD Implementation: GitLab, Jenkins, Maven,Ansible,SonarCube,Nexus
- DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect Management
- Agile methodology – knowledge of Jira
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension scheme
- Shares Plan
- Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here