Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers For Network Engineer Trainee | Gurgaon Location| Apply Now
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers For Intern from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech Can Apply For Network Engineer Trainee The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : Capgemini
Job Role: Network Engineer Trainee
Qualification: E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2019/2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: 3.6 LPA
Job Location: Gurgoan (WFH during COVID time)
Last Date: ASAP
Opportunity for Freshers :
When it comes to hiring a fresher, we push your imagination to limits. We want freshers to engage right from the start, working on customer’s environment that make a difference in solving customer problems and changing lives through technology. Every day our freshers participate in meaningful work and make impactful contributions.
Freshers are encouraged to offer fresh ideas, combined with guidance, and mentoring from colleagues. From day one, you’ll be part of a learning environment, rolling up your sleeves to work with TAC that helps solve our customers’ most complex network problems. You’ll be mentored by highly experienced people and some of the brightest minds in the networking industry.
Allow us to lay the foundation for a rewarding career and make connections that last a lifetime.
Capgemini Engineering Hiring Trainees for Networking Domain
Education: Engineering Graduates – B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/MSc/B.Sc /M.tech
Experience : Fresher (2019,2020,2021,2022)
Location : Gurgaon (WFH during COVID time)
– Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
– Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
– Willing to work in 24X7 Support.
– Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
– Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
– Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
– Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
– Positive & learning attitude, Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Knowledge on Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here