Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers For Network Engineer Trainee | Gurgaon Location| Apply Now
Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers For Intern from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech Can Apply For QA Engineer The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Quick Heal
Job Role: QA Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT/ CS
Salary: 5.7 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
|As a Test Engineer you would be responsible for the creation and execution of test cases to ensure quality throughout the release schedule. You will document test scenarios/test cases, report early defects along with the test results.|
- Develops a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product/system under test.
- Builds a clear understanding of functional and non-functional testing requirements.
- Identifies use cases/scenarios and converts them to prioritized and effective test cases.
- Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts.
- Reports early defects supported with all the required information in the “first go” and takes timely follow-up for the same to close the defect.
- Communicates test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
Knowledge and understanding of SDLC standard methodologies and QA processes.
Test case design, priortization, test execution & defect reporting
Troubleshooting/Debugging skills and RCA
Automation/ Security Tests / Performance tests- Know how and hands-on with any one
|Testing Skills : “Test-to-fail” Mindset, Test Planning, Test Design, Test case Prioritization, Defect Reporting, Troubleshooting/Debugging.
Functional Testing: System / Integration / Regression / Usability/UI / Web / Database / Localization Testing, Exploratory Testing
Non Functional Testing : Security Testing / Performance Testing / Reliability Testing / Interop/Compatibility Testing.
Operating System : Windows/Linux/Mac/Mobile OS
Web/Cloud/Network/APIs: Technical understanding of various technologies and stacks, along with associated benefits/limitations.
Tools: Sysinternal Tools, Debuggers, Appium, Wireshark, OS monitoring tools
Automation: Scripting/Python/Java/Selenium/GoLang/Powershell, Jenkins, SVN/CI-CD/
Softskills: Communication and listening skills, Critical and Technical Thinking.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher
Learn JAVA: https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/