Cargill Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Software Engineer | Bengaluru Location Apply Now
Cargill Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Cargill
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Last Date: ASAP
Job Purpose and Impact
We seek Software Engineer who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within our organization. In this role, you will help conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Bachlor’s degree
- Certification in Java, Python, AWS
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently while following the teams mission and vision in a fast-paced operationally focused environment
- Non-English language skills
- Experience in:
- Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django
- Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Code repositories such as Git
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Automated testing tools like Selenium and debugging
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Full stack development in Java, SQL, Python, XML/XSLT, HTML, API, RESTful web services, or similar technologies
- Work with AngularJS, API management, and databases including Postgres and Elastic
- Be part of the agile team and participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and be able to demo features built during that sprint
- Other duties as assigned
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here