Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 | For Software Engineer position | Apply Now
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Graduate At Bangalore Location . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: 6 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
About Position :
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
- Executes on provided design
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here