Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for TRAINEE – JUNIOR DATA ANALYST. Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A Career at Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply For :- Click Here