For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Nokia Recruitment drive 2023 freshers for Tester Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nokia Recruitment drive 2023
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
The responsibilities include:
• Manual Testing & Quality focus
• Automation (using robo framwork is a plus)
• Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
• Responsible for product deliverables with quality
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Architect, Development and Test teams to foster a team environment
We are looking for a passionate engineer who can be trusted to deliver high quality products and can challenge the status quo. We expect candidate to have a broad interest in the software engineering field and help us to continuously explore new technologies to enhance the product and processes.
Your skills and experience
• Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
• Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
• Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
• Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
• Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in multi-national and multi-site environment.
Apply For :- Click Here