For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
DXC Recruitment Drive 2022 freshers for Associate Professional Contracts Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Recruitment Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pre-law, business administration or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of contract administration experience
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws
- Experience working with contract administration, concepts, practices, procedures and law
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws which for some assigned areas may include Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Agency Supplements, and Service Contract Act (SCA)
Essential Job Functions
- Administers routine, low risk contracts, changes, and non-disclosure agreements in accordance with corporate and area of assignment policies. Reviews other routine agreements and contracts for issues.
- Assists in reviewing, interpreting and editing routine, low risk contracts, amendments, modifications and change orders. Assists in analyzing the contract in relation to organization risk.
- Advises management on contractual issues and surfaces potential issues.
- Assists in preparing appropriate contractual responses for the portfolio of contracts assigned to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements as well as contractual requirements.
- Retains currency on contract regulations and contract law in appropriate areas.
- Maintains contractual documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents and corresponding logs.
- Assists interdisciplinary team to ensure contractual requirements are met as determined by established deliverables; communicates milestones and commitments.
- Basic negotiation skills and training
- Business and contract writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, and support personnel
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, works under immediate supervision and performs work using detailed instructions
Apply For :- Click Here