Eaton is Hiring Freshers 2022 For Associate Analyst – Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech | Bengaluru Location | Apply Now
Eaton is Hiring Freshers 2022 For Associate Analyst – Data Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : Eaton
Job Role: Associate Analyst – Data Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 5.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: pune
Last Date: ASAP
- We are looking for a candidate with strong python skills, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science/IT.
- Displays superior technical coding abilities
- Strong Python based data manipulation skills is a must
- Comfortable with writing complex Python codes for Business Rules on large datasets
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Data visualization tools like -Power BI, Tableau etc
- Develops solutions to gather data to deliver Business Tools that add value to the business
- Designing, creating, deploying, and managing Data Architecture/Data models.
- Handling the linkages and transformations between different databases, merging and aggregating data
- Locates data sources, analyzes statistics, and implements data quality procedures.
- Performs data studies of new and diverse data sources.
- Finds new uses for existing data sources.
- Conducts scalable data research.
- Designs, modifies, and builds new data wrangling processes.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, other teams, database engineers and data scientists.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration tests and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Defines company data assets (data models), spark, sparkSQL, Impala, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Design/develop data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here