Ericsson Recruitment Off Campus 2022 | For Software Developer – Java | Apply Now !
Ericsson Recruitment Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for As Software Developer – Java Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
||Software Developer – Java
||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
|| 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
||Rs. 6.5 LPA
About this opportunity
We are now looking for highly motivated Java Developer with background in telecom application development. Our solutions allow our customer to provide continuity in business-critical digital services and make their systems smarter, simpler and future-proof. We make Digital Transformation a reality!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
What you will do
- Handle Linux Platform
- Design, implement and maintain Java/ J2EE web-based applications
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested
You will bring
- Hands-on experience on Core Java, Spring and SOAP / REST web services, J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- Strong Java, J2EE and web service development experience, Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven or Gradle
- Working knowledge of DevOps, release engineering and operations approach to automate deployment. Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Fority and JFrog Artifactory
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT , Experience with relational databases such as Oracle
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology, Jira, Safe Agile , Strong Unit Testing experience with Junit/other unit testing tools
B.E (E.C.E or C.S.E) / M.C.A
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || India : Karnataka : Bangalore
Primary Recruiter: Rupali Ghodke
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
All Jobs In India Click For More Job’s Updates
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !