PhonePe Recruitment Off Campus 2022 | For Software Engineer| Apply Now !
PhonePe Recruitment Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for As Software Developer – Java Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD or Equivalent Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 14 LPA LPA|
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
As a Engineer in Quality ):
• You own and maintain the quality of large features / products / services, including their end user
experience and impact. You take complete ownership of their quality process and metrics,
across all releases.
• You are able to independently define the execution path for your area of work.
• You account for external dependencies in your plan and prioritize across multiple conflicting
tasks / issues to plan for timelines.
• You establish predictability and notify stakeholders about any delays, changes in release
cycles, sprint plan etc. during execution.
• You are able to lead people into the change by evangelizing the need of it, thinking logically
and creating credible arguments.
• You collaborate and build good working relationships with peers and other team members.
• You leverage your expertise within a specific area to understand the various components of the
problem and solve them logically.
• You are able to deliver solutions, despite not having all the possible pieces of information and
are able to manage unanticipated changes.
• BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking,
debugging, solid communication, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously
and report results.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
All Jobs In India Click For More Job’s Updates
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !