Flex Recruitment Drive 2023
- Ability to work with Customers/Suppliers in different countries.
- Coordinating with Multiple teams on Environmental Compliance activities.
- Collaboration with the Team
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Assent Compliance Management
- Adhere to the process without any deviations
- Working with Multiple customers or supplier for different Environmental Regulatory requirements
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements w.r.t customer needs wherever required.
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits.
- Handling the regulation changes in ACM & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Participate in Site/ FE/ Customers in Weekly/ Monthly/Adhoch calls
- Should have knowledge on electronics.
- Enter part list, Manufacturer contacts and Compliance details in Windchill Product Analytics tool.
- Collects, analyzes and archives component information related to environmental compliance.
- Provide report or guidance on Compliance report or information requested by requestor.
- Interact with manufacturers in America, Europe and Asia for collecting environmental declarations
- Support supplier engineers and interacts with suppliers, commodity management, procurement, and design engineering regarding environmental compliance.
- Willing to work in night shifts.
Preferred Qualification, Skills and Capabilities :
- B. E / B. Tech (Chemical\ EEE\ ECE\Mechanical)/MSc Electronics/Chemistry /Environmental Science
- Individual Contributor (0 – 2 years’ experience)
- Excellent communication skills. (Oral & Written)
- Knowledge on handling Basic Office Tools like Excel, Word, PPT Etc.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don’t meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
Apply For :- Click Here