Google Hiring for Analyst :- Google freshers for Software Development Intern Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Hiring for Analyst
|Qualification||BE, BTech ,BCA, BSc or equivalent Bachelor’s degree|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
INR 5.8 to 6.3 LPA
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the chance to help Google users tackle their problems and achieve their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As an Analyst Tech, you will provide excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving issues related to Google products. You will provide support on inbound chats/calls/emails from Google customers which may require contacting the customer with pending resolution over call/email.
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
Apply For Wipro:- Click Here
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with further test updates.
Apply Before the link Expires HCl Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Apple Hiring for Technical Specialist
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link : Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !z