Harman Recruitment Drive 2023
The Software Tools Intern will assist the Devops team with the day-to-day operations and development of new features within the engineering tools team.
- Performing application support and maintenance of software.
- Responsible for aspects of the operating system, networking, web platform, security, performance, application software development, and all application functionality across all Devops tools
- Work with the end users to understand and develop tools that support and simplify the official processes used by Harman product development.
- Perform object-oriented software script development
- Responsible for the day to day troubleshooting of software application issues.
- Actively maintain and report on activities and issues in agile tracking system in order to support management’s project prioritization and provide organizational visibility into day to day workload volumes.
- Pursuing a degree of Science Degree in Engineering.
- Strong process development background.
- Web development experience in Python, HTML, PHP, Perl, or other.
- Windows Server experience.
- RDBMS Experience(Oracle, MS SQL)
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)
Harman International Industries, commonly known as Harman (stylized in all-uppercase as HARMAN), is an American audio electronics company. Since 2017, the company has been an independent subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. Headquartered in Stamford , Connecticut, US, Harman maintains major operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Apply For :- Click Here