GSK Recruitment Drive 2023
- To be a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- A degree (BTech/ B.E) in IT, computer science, circuit branch or a technology-related subject with specialization in one or more of the following – AI /ML, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Although, if you’ve got a track record for having success in technology, your degree could also be in engineering, maths, statistics, or data science.
- Fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- To work with data to find meaningful insights and drive data-driven decision making
- To enjoy hands-on programming, coding, and solving complex problem leveraging technology driven solutions
- To enjoy learning and exploring emerging technology (example Gen AI)
- Written and spoken fluency in English
Are you a graduate/ post-graduate with great tech know-how who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients and healthcare professionals.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills and learn about the latest technologies in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
- Continue to hone your technical skills on a tailored development programmer
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Work with a team to achieve unprecedented success
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
Apply For :- Click Here