KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Risk Advisory Software Analyst Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
The ideal candidate should possess one of the following qualifications:
- B.E. / B. Tech / BSC IT
- Postgraduate degree
- Specific certifications (which can be an added advantage)
Candidates should have 0-2 years of experience, with a good understanding of software licensing, cloud technology, and SAM (Software Asset Management) tools.
- Developing positive working relationships with clients at a working level.
- Familiarizing oneself with the offerings of the Service Line.
- Enhancing both the firm’s and personal brand value.
- Consistently delivering client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a high standard of output quality and timely delivery.
- Adhering to operational excellence standards.
- Being aware of internal risk procedures.
- Collaborating effectively as a team player.
Apply For :- Click Here