Airtel Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Data Analyst Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Airtel Recruitment Drive 2023
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skill and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
The holder of the role is expected to facilitate the following
- Organizing and running competition & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfilment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
Bharti Airtel LTD, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in Delhi. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia & Africa, as well as the Channel Islands. Airtel provides 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 4G+ mobile services, fixed-line broadband, & voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel had also rolled out its VoLTE technology across all Indian telecom circles. After Jio. It is the second-largest mobile network operator in India and the second-largest mobile network operator in the world.
Apply For :- Click Here