M&G Careers 2022 Off Campus 2022 | For Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems | Apply Now
M&G Careers 2022 Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Software Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||M&G Careers 2022|
|Job Role||Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc/ BSc/ BCA|
We are M&G Global Services Private Limited (formerly known as 10FA India Private Limited, and prior to that Prudential Global Services Private Limited). We are a fully owned subsidiary of the M&G plc group of companies, operating as a Global Capability Centre providing a range of value adding services to the Group since 2003. The company has rapidly transformed itself into a powerhouse of capability that is playing an important role in M&G plc’s ambition to be the best loved and most successful savings and investments company in the world.
Qualification and Experience
- Preferably should have Technical/Science Graduation degree with specialization preferred in CS/IT , etc
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in any technology.
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with business stakeholders.
- The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis to find answers to a solution.
Required Competence / Knowledge / Skills (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of any scripting or programming language
- Basic understanding of Cloud technology and the advantages.
- Comfortable with development tools and basic debugging techniques
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of database programming and architecture
- Good communication skills
Good to have Competence / Knowledge / Skills (Desired)
- Knowledge around networking, administration, permissions and other infrastructure components.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying applications.
- Knowledge in DevOps, GIT or any source code management tools
We live by four behaviours at M&G Global Services and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others – Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change – Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results – Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple – Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here