Wipro Off Campus 2022 | For Wilp Engineer | Apply Now
Wipro Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Software Test Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Salary||15488PM(75000 Joining Bonus )|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||31 August 2022|
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2021 or 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Evaluation Process Registration –> Online Assessment –> Business discussion –> Offer Letter
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st year stipend: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year stipend: 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year stipend: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
4th year stipend: 23,000
One time Joining Bonus – 75000 INR
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Performance Bonus is applicable only to full time employees recruited after successful completion of WILP program. Bonus details are mentioned below:
End of 1st year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 2nd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 3rd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher